Updated: Jan 8
Ingredients : (Handmade Cold Water Dough) 4 servings
400 g all purpose flour ½ ts salt 180 ml water
1. Mix the flour and salt in a large bowl, add water into the flour gradually (do not add all the water at once ), mix well until a dough shape is form.
2. Place the dough on the table and knead until smooth and no longer sticky.
3. Put the dough back into the bowl, cover with a damp cloth, and rest at room temperature for 45 minutes.
4. Lightly flour the table, transfer the dough on the table, sprinkle a bit of flour on the dough. Roll out the dough to form a thin rectangular layer, sprinkle flour on top, pile up, sprinkle flour again in each fold to prevent sticking. Use a knife to cut the pile into your favorite width.
5. Separate the noodles by hand immediately after cutting, sprinkle flour to avoid the noodles from sticking together.
6. Cook the noodles in boiling water for a few minutes.